BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Rejection.

Alright.

Just to say that I'm lacking my narrative skills so this won't be a long post. Well, good luck to me.

Rejection
Sometimes in our daily lives, we are prone to the feelings of rejection.
What is rejection?
It is a feeling of loneliness or feeling unwanted by an individual, a party or a society.
Causes of it?
What causes rejection towards an individual depends on the demeanor of the individual. This includes speech, action and characteristics.

And time to be straightforward.
Am I Rejected by the World?
Maybe I am.
But I...
Perhaps...
I want...
To feel acceptance.
Just Once...

So to say,
That a person reveals what he wants to be known as to others.
Is this true? Does this fact hold truth for my case?
Did I...
Show myself as a rejection
To everyone?
Or was it my speech? Perhaps action? Or maybe my characteristics?
Yeah, arrogance and cowardice towards lost.
I guess...
But haven't I lost enough to at least gain something in return?
Hmm... Now I'm beginning to sound desperate.
How about jealousy?
I envy those born with natural social abilities.
I, on the other hand, am born with an aura of dislike.
I'm lost... I don't know what else to do...

-JaSoN-

0 comments: