BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Dead Blog >> Living Blog.

I'm Back! =]

And I'm going to share words here.
Sharing words is equivalent to sharing my feelings.

So! Let's Rock! XD
*Gets Nevan out*


Number 1 on Da List!

It's Holiday! The last one... Starting to feel the need to spend this holiday wisely.
And that means, NO CAMPING NO CONVENTIONS. I HATE THAT ******* CONVENTION RIGHT NOW!
Yea!! You know what? I was inspired by many to go there. But now because of someone, Lol~ I'm SPEECHLESS to say a word at all nor to agree going there although I really want to go.
God Bless, Will Someone Get Him, The "RESPONSIBLE" Head Of Delegaga Off? I Freaking Hate And Despise Those Idiots Who Get Things For Granted. *Chills~*
P.S. I will never entertain last minute invites.

No tuitions anymore! I guess...? Well, timetable's kinda messed up. But who cares? I don't. Cuz I know the way to the tuition center. Ain't a fool to get lost anywhr in CL.

DotA ----- I guess I'm getting worse at it? Maybe it's time to pack up and leave the community. It does make me envious of those who improved while I seemingly play at a mediocre rate or constant degrading rate? This is starting to make me feel unsafe. That I'm incapable of doing things anymore. Not only did I degraded in DotA, my studies, my punctuality, my everything. Suicide may be the best choice right now. But I need to move on. One day, I'll find my strong point and I'll beat them. I won't lose my self-value so easily anymore!

Penang/Pinang ----- Will be going there for a vacation on 4th, 5th and 6th. Hope it will be an enjoyable trip. =]

To Friends ----> It's Holiday! Can WE go SoMeWhErE?!!?!??! Plz Plz Plz!!! T_T


"Progression In Life, The Most Complex Form Of It Is Moving On"

Tata. Byebye. Be Back Soon.
-JaSoN-

0 comments: