BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 29, 2009

After Exposure.

It has no effect on me. I'm sorry to say this. Really.
I don't know how to say this...
What I'm feeling right now. It's beyond what I should be feeling during the exposure.
I've not opened up my view to the purpose of going to the exposure.

I have no feeling.
I could not see their troubles.
How can I? When I myself am struggling to handle my own?
I am incapable already. What more can I see?
I have no skills. Nor talents.
I can say they lead a better life than me.
In comparison, I am nothing. They are at least something.

-JaSoN-
*I wake up one day... and say to myself... that I will change the fact that I am who I am... yet I never change... and because of that, I'm still nothing to others...*

0 comments: